The healing powers of Tamanu Oil were discovered thousands of years ago when native Polynesians learned how to extract the thick green oil from the tamanu nut, called it a “sacred” gift of nature, and used it to stimulate skin renewal.
Tamanu oil . . .
- is rich in natural fatty acids
- has antibacterial, antimicrobial and antifungal properties
- promotes new tissue formation, thereby accelerating healing and the growth of healthy skin
- helps fade stretch marks
- helps improve the appearance of scars
- aids in the healing of minor cuts, burns, rashes, acne, eczema, rosacea and other skin conditions
Tamanu oil helps soothe and heal for surgical scars. If using for fresh surgical scars please check with your healthcare provider.